CYBER RANGES is a leading global provider of cybersecurity experiential training and capability validation solutions for Individuals, Governments, Corporations, Financial institutions, and the Military.
CYBER RANGES seeks an experienced inside sales professional with hands-on CRM and database knowledge and experience to develop our digital sales.
You will regularly liaise with the marketing, content and community teams to develop and implement sales programmes that support business KPIs and can help to grow the overall B2C sales for CYBER RANGES.
- Competitive (subject to experience), salary + commissions + bonus, holidays.
- Some international travel, e.g., corporate meetings, tradeshows, customer / partner events.
- Manage a pipeline of web-based sales leads to effective conversion
- Identify new targets and meet quotas.
- Be proactive in contacting prospects to ensure they are educated on available purchase options and choose to convert.
- Ongoing work with the marketing department to identify communication needs that can help to bring leads or help drive sales.
- An ability to maximize customer outcomes and expectations and deliver real value to the end-user on a bespoke level.
- Deeply understand the world of Cyber Security and where CYBER RANGES offers unique value to cybersecurity professionals, both expert and career entrants.
- As a Digital Sales Specialist / Manager at CYBER RANGES your job will be to identify and pursue routes to sales from our various digital channels.
- You will be familiar with varied CRM systems, understand how to data mine and collate various contact points.
- You will be able to engage on social channels and pro-actively promote B2C / B2B conversations leading to conversion.
- You will be keen to expand your skillset in digital sales and be a support member within the affiliate and partner system that is a key part to the CYBER RANGES growth strategies.
- You will also have the skills to receive, filter and prioritize cold, warm and hot leads to ensure the right information is communicated in a timely manner.
- Online sales will be dealt by the Digital Sales Specialist personally so you will be happy reaching out by email and phone if available with the goal to close deals as soon as possible.
- As a Digital Sales Specialist at CYBER RANGES you will be mindful of agreed KPI’s and aware of potential bonus structures as well as keeping track of your work for transparency and insights into digital sales from a macro level.
- Be KPI/goal-driven. At least 3 years’ experience in closing quota-driven sales in the cyber/security and/or technology-based niches, with an effective B2C mindset.
- Ability to work with sales CRMs and databases.
- Be hardworking against deadlines and a good verbal and written communicator.
- A strong team player and an effective brand ambassador.
- Ability to generate relevant reporting and statistics.
- Proficient use of Audio-Visual conferencing systems, e.g., MS Teams, Zoom, Webex, Meet.
- Sales focussed, able networker, experience to work against targets and deadlines.
- Very clear communications (verbally and written).
- Native English speaker or a level English of C2 proven through recognized qualifications and interview.
- Experience and flexibility to operate globally and with understanding of the US market will be a bonus.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Cyber security, e-learning, human capital development
- Cyber range and experiential learning technology
Good communication skills, both verbal and in terms of report writing.
Apply for job