The scenario serves as a guide on how to:
– Install and configure OpenVas on Centos 7
– Use OpenVas to scan for vulnerabilities
OBJECTIVES AND OUTCOME:
After completing this scenario you will be able to:
– Install and setup OpenVas on CentOS 7
– Scan for vulnerabilities on remote systems using OpenVas
– Create cron Jobs for OpenVAS services.
In order to get the full benefit from this scenario, it is recommended that you have competencies in the following areas
– Basic knowledge in Linux operating systems.
It is suggested that you consult with these recommended reading resources and pre-existing scenarios:
This scenario was created by Mercy Mwikali