This is specialist position for the development and delivery of CYBER RANGES Blue Team Services. As a Blue Team Specialist you will lead the development of CYBER RANGES scenarios aimed at training and assessing the capabilities of blue teams, from SOC analysts to incident responders and malware analysts. As a blue team specialist you will work with other CYBER RANGES consultants for the development and delivery of realistic scenarios, cyber drills and cyber exercises to clients worldwide. You will lead and interact with a team of security consultants and researchers for the development of cutting-edge hands-on scenarios as well as be be involved in the delivery CYBER RANGES services.
- Designing scenarios storylines across a wide range of security domain and industry verticals
- Working with CYBER RANGES Consultants in the development of advanced scenarios.
- Delivering cyber drills and cyber exercises using CYBER RANGES.
- Hosting webinar and industry-focused events.
- Contributing to best practice in the development and delivery of cyber drills and cyber exercises
- Working with the CYBER RANGES development team to influence product development.
Competitive, based on competence and experience
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in delivering technical security services to large corporate clients
- Proven experience in working with a team of security consultants in a managerial role
- Strong technical experience in one or more cyber security domains complemented by a holistic view and understanding of information security
- Proven experience in the development and delivery of security training content, including but not limited to comprehensive security blogs, training courses, hands-on challenges
- Experience in the development and running of security CTF events
- Proven experience in the development of hands-on training content
- Ability to deliver consultancy services to senior management
Good communication skills, both verbal and in terms of report writing.
Apply for job