This is a leading position to manage the CYBER RANGES CyberStars initiative for the organization of national and regional cybersecurity competitions around the world.
As the Community Manager, you will also support the CYBER RANGES community users around the world.
- Managing all aspects of the CyberStars programme
- Supporting and leading community events
- Hosting live CYBER RANGES events
- Sharing security best practice
- Representing CYBER RANGES at selected community events
Competitive, based on competence and experience
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in the development of community events and initiatives, both online and physical; CTF organization is a plus
- Highly motivated to provide value to the community.
- Exceptional verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills; Competence in social media marketing a plus
- Good knowledge of computer security and latest security trends, vulnerabilities and cyber attacks
- Strong passion in cyber security and the sharing of knowledge as well as good knowledge of worldwide community events, initiatives, user groups, CTFs and major security conferences.
Apply for job