Location: Cyprus, Europe (Remote)
CYBER RANGES is a leading global provider of Cyber Range based experiential training solutions for Individuals, Governments, Corporations, Financial institutions, and the Military.
About the job
You will join the elite CYBER RANGES Scenario Foundry team to develop best-of-breed, hands-on scenarios, from virtual machines exposing the latest security vulnerabilities up to full-blown scenarios simulating complex cyber attacks.
If you like security research and keeping abreast with the latest attack and defence techniques and tools, this job will offer you the ideal playground to engage with like-minded researchers.
You will be working on a variety of security domains, depending on your strengths and passion.
- Developing attack and/or defence hands-on scenarios across a wide range of security domain and industry verticals
- Implementing attack injection flows to simulate cyber attacks
- Supporting the delivery of CYBER RANGES services and training as appropriate, remotely or on site
- Designing scenario storylines
- Hosting webinars and industry-focused events.
- Working with the CYBER RANGES development team to influence product development.
- Proven experience in delivering technical security services to large corporate clients. *Experience in critical infrastructures and defense industries a plus
- Strong technical experience in one or more cyber security domains complemented by a holistic view and understanding of information security
- Proven experience in the development and delivery of security training content, including but not limited to comprehensive security blogs, training courses, hands-on challenges
- Good communication skills, both verbal and in terms of report writing.
- Proven expertise in one or more programming/scripting languages
This position is open to senior consultants and compensation will be be highly competitive based on seniority and experience.
About CYBER RANGES Scenario Foundry
The Scenario Foundry is CYBER RANGES’ elite team focused on advanced security research and service delivery. The team includes security consultants from around the world, all sharing the passion for the development and sharing of advanced security red, blue and purple best practice.
Apply for this job: