Location: Cyprus, Europe
CYBER RANGES is a leading global provider of Cyber Range based experiential training solutions for Individuals, Governments, Corporations, Financial institutions, and the Military.
We are seeking an experienced inside sales professional with hands-on CRM and database knowledge and experience in managing affiliates and channel partners, to develop our digital sales and outreach programmes.
You will regularly liaise with heads of the marketing department and community programme to develop sales strategies that support business KPIs and can help to grow the overall B2C sales for CYBER RANGES.
- Manage a pipeline of web-based sales leads to effective conversion
- Identify new targets and meet quotas
- Be proactive in calling prospects to ensure they are educated on options
- Build our network of partners and affiliates with an outreach and onboarding system
- Ongoing work with the marketing department to identify communication needs that can help to bring leads or help drive sales
- An ability to maximize customer outcomes and expectations and deliver real value to the end user on a bespoke level
- Deeply understand the world of Cyber Security and where we offer unique value to both professionals and career entrants in the sector. Requirements
- Native English speaker or C1 level English – At least 3 years’ experience in closing quota-driven sales in the cyber/security and/or technology-based niches, with an effective B2C mindset
- Ability to work with sales CRMs and databases
- Experience in managing and developing partners and affiliate relationships
- Be KPI/goal driven
- Be hardworking against deadlines and a good verbal and written communicator
- A strong team player and an effective brand ambassador
- Ability to generate relevant reporting and statistics
Terms of employment
- F/T, optional office, and work-from-home blend, at least 50% of your work will need to be at our office in Limassol from 09.00-18.00, 1-hour lunch
- 21 days paid holiday time.
- Some travel is expected for international tradeshows.
- Competitive salary with commissions and bonus
Apply for this job: