Location: Cyprus, Europe
CYBER RANGES is a leading global provider of Cyber Range based experiential training solutions for Governments, Corporations, Financial institutions and the military.
We are seeking an experienced content writer, a “conversationalist” at heart who is able to absorb the CYBER RANGES brand, its target markets and technology proposition, and thus write consistently high-quality content related to Cyber Security, this may include blog posts, PR, emails, adverts and social media content.
SEO is a large focus of the content we generate so you must be able to work within an SEO-focused mindset.
You must also be proactive in coming up with topics and be able to keep up to speed with new threats in the Cyber Security sphere that are worth communicating for business benefits or simply be topical/social.
You will regularly liaise with heads of the marketing department and the content/graphic design team to devise content strategies that support business KPIs and can help to build more visibility and overall brand positioning and engagement.
- Generate ongoing pertinent content for web and social
- Keep up to date with concepts and threats in Cyber Security
- Have a socially minded view of content and content
- Driven engagement best practice
- Ensure SEO best practices in all blogs and PR-type content produced
- Own the content delivery system and suggest any new ideas that could be implemented
- Be focused on the end message and the potential loopback benefit for CYBER RANGES
- Native English speaker or C1 level English
- At least 3 years’ experience in writing for cyber/security and/or technology-based content requirements
- Exceptional audience analysis, written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to creatively build original content and not simply re-write existing content
- End-user focused on sales copywriting skills/awareness
- Ability to research new topics and stay updated with industry news.
- Sound marketing acumen and an up-to-date understanding of industry best practices.
- Degree-level qualification in marketing, media communications or journalism with experience in technology/security subjects
- Team-player, pro-active
- Able to work with tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in publishing blog posts and working with PR software (WordPress, etc)
- Experience working with a wider creative team to support the content created
- Able to come up with useful/novel ideas for content that can be part of advertising campaigns on social media etc.
Terms of employment
- F/T, optional office, and work-from-home blend, at least 50% of your work will need to be at our office in Limassol from 09.00-18.00, 1-hour lunch
- 21 days paid holiday time
- Competitive salary with bonus based on team performance
Apply for this job: