Location: Stafford, VA Hybrid
As a Senior CYBER RANGES Trainer you will deliver high-profile engagements using the CYBER RANGES platform and interact with the CYBER RANGES Scenario Foundry for the development of cutting edge threat emulation scenarios..
- Delivering experiential training, cyberdrills and cyber exercises using CYBER RANGES.
- Designing scenario storylines across a wide range of security domain and industry verticals.
- Hosting webinars and industry-focused events.
- Carrying out security research on the latest threats and countermeasures to improve security training offering.
- Assisting the business team in presenting CYBER RANGES training portfolio and solutions.
- Working with the CYBER RANGES development team to influence product development.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven experience in delivering technical security training to experienced professionals.
- Proven experience in the development and delivery of security training content, including hands-on labs and assessment.
- Proven experience in the development of custom training programs to fit custom competence requirements.
- Strong technical experience in one or more cyber security domains complemented by a holistic view and understanding of information security.
- Proven experience in the development of hands-on training content.
Competitive compensation including performance bonus, based on competence and experience.
Apply for this job: